好了,
All right.
请你们注意啦!
May I have your attention?
做的不错,确实不错。
Good job. Real good job.
这一次,
Now this time
我要你们在完全放松的状态下吸一口气。
I ant you to get a breath as
you are completely relaxed.
吸气时只是嘴出水,
I want you to get a breath by just getting
your mouth out of the water.
注意不要用手,
Now you don't use your hands
也不要用脚踢水来帮忙。
and you don't use your feet
to kick to support yourself.
你只做头部出水的动作,
Yor just get your head out of the water.
然后立即入水并完全放松。
And then go right back down
and completely relax.
这次你在水里可能会有点晃动,
Now you are going to move a little bit in the water.
但这个晃动不是手脚引起的,手脚不要动。
But don't have it come from your hands or feet.
好了,预备,松懈漂浮。
OK? Ready, dead man.
不错,不错。
Good, good.
他们逐渐适应了在完全放松的状态下进行换气。
They are getting use to getting their breath
while they are completely relaxed.
他们逐渐养成了换气不靠手脚支撑的习惯。
They are getting used to getting their breath
without using their hands or their feet for support.
很好,非常好。
Very nice. Very, very nice. OK.
这一次,
This time
我要你们先做松懈漂浮是,
I want you to go dead man float
本帖最后由 鲸鱼溜板 于 2011-7-14 12:01 编辑