这次我要让你们做5次划臂,
This time I am going to ask for 5 hand hits.
第一次划臂不呼吸,
And on the first stroke they get no breath,
之后每两次划臂呼吸一次。
then after that, they breathe every other stroke.
之后每两次划臂呼吸一次。
then after that, they breathe every other stroke.
然后降落滑行。
Then land your stroke for 5 hand hits.
准备好了吗?
Are we ready?
5次划臂。
5 hand hits.
脚一离开池壁
As soon as your feet leave the wall,
立即开始划臂。
now take your first stroke.
预备,走。
Ready, go.
非常好。
Very nice.
注意,我认为美女犯了一个小错误,
Now I thinkthe girl is making just a little mistake
她头入水时有个下扎动作。
of throwing her head down.
她的身体节奏非常优美,
She had got beautiful body rhythms.
但她需要改掉头入水时下扎的毛病。
She needs to just let her head
lay down in the water forward.
头向前放入水中就行了,
And not throw it down.
地球引力自会引你向下。
Gravity will drop you into the water.
做5次划臂,
5 hand hits.
第一次划臂后每两次划臂呼吸一次。
Breath every other stroke after the first stroke.
木板式的蝶泳。
Plank-like butterfly.