不要在水下滑行,蹬离池壁,
not drop down, push off, push off,
沿着水面游,
right on the surface
做一个向前的蝶泳划臂,
and take one butterfly arm stroke forward,
做一个向前的蝶泳划臂,
one butterfly arm stroke forward,
落在直线上并滑行下去。
land your line and run it.
不要立即起身,
OK. Don't come up right away,
多滑行一会儿。
glide for a while.
预备,走。
Ready, go.
划臂
Stroke.
很好。请大家注意:
Good, good. Now notice
在这个练习中,我没让示范者打腿。
in this drill I am not asking the
swimmers to kick at all.
(在做这个练习时,
运动员应专注于在把节奏向前引导上。)
[The athletes should focus on getting
the rhythm in front on this drill]
我们正在培养他们把蝶泳节奏向前引导的习惯,
We are just getting used to getting the
rhythm of the butterfly in front rather
以免他们陷入手卡在大腿下的僵局。
than let arms get stuck back here at thighs.
因此,你们蹬离池壁后,
So when you push off the wall,
要尽早做蝶泳划臂动作。
you want to use your butterfly
arms as soon as possible.
请注意,做向前的移臂动作时,
Now be careful, when you recover
your arms forward,
不要把头低到体线之下。
don't let your head drop off the line.
[水面应该把耳朵分为水上水下两部分。
The water line should be
cutting your ears in half.]
我们正在培养他们把蝶泳节奏向前引导的习惯,
We are just getting used to getting the
rhythm of the butterfly in front rather
好了,做同样的练习。
All right, same drill.
预备,
Ready.
划臂动作可以开始的更早一些。
You can pull just a little bit sooner.