不加呼吸,3次划臂后降落滑行。
No breath, 3 hands hits, land it.
预备,走。
Ready, go.
非常好。请注意:
Very nice. Now be careful.
向前移臂时,
When your arms are recovering forward,
头不要低到体线之下。
that you don't drop your head out of the line.
头要与身体成一条直线。
You want to keep your head right in line there.
[向前移臂时,必须确保头与身体成一条直线。
Make sure to keep your head in line
as your arms move forward.]
水面始终都应该把耳朵分为水上水下两部分。
Your ears are being cut in half by the
surface of the water all the time.
用头顶向前引导(头顶朝前)。
You are leading with the top of your head.
做的非常好。
Very nicely down.
小伙子,
Your rhythm is. boy,
你现在的节奏比几分钟前要好上两倍。
that rhythm is twice as good
as it was a little while ago.
预备,走。
Ready, go.
非常好。
Very nice.
冠军级的蝶泳是一小段一小段地学的,
Champion butterfly is learnt
in very small segments
[蝶泳必须分成小段来学,
不同阶段专注不同的蝶泳要点。
This stroke must be taught in small
segments, each focusing on different
aspects of the butterfly.]
就像我们现在所做的这样。
just like we are doing.
做3次划臂,
3 hand hits.
然后我们可能进阶到5次划臂。
Then we are probably going
to take it to 5 hand hits.
一次练习一小段,
A little segment at a time is done properly.
动作正确后才训练耐力。
And then build endurance to that.